Friday 15 July 2011

"Deadface" Portraits: Angie, Chloe, and Emma


Silhouette of Chloe

Chloe (unedited photo)

Emma

Angie. So dull... Blogger! Learn to work! You have issues with saturation!

Angie. See, this photo was originally only semi-black and white but Blogger likes to not work properly...

Emma

Angie

Chloe

Headshot of Emma
Headshot of Chloe

On July 12, my little models (Angie, Chloe, and Emma) and I had a photoshoot. It was my first actual organized photo shoot this summer, with makeup, hair, and styling. Sadly, all the photos seem to be undersaturated when I upload them... I think it's a Blogger thing. On my other blog (DSLArt. You should check it out), which I share with a friend, this happens too... So ignore the fact that the photos look somewhat dull. My apologies! Perhaps I shall oversaturate them next time to see what happens...? Credit to Chloe for makeup, credit to Angie for styling, and credit to Emma for hair.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the photo shoot! :) We should do one again later. Your photos are ah-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete