Tuesday 19 July 2011

Photoshop!!!

So. This is kind of momentous. I finally got Photoshop on my new laptop. I mean, it's a trial, but I've been barely getting by without it (by the way, for those of you who either don't understand Photoshop or can't afford it, I recommend Aperture, which is from Apple. If you're in the latter of the two situations, Aperture definitely doesn't live up to Photoshop - what does? - but it's the equivalent of Camera Raw, plus a few brushes like dodge, burn, blur, sharpen, etc.). So I'll probably upload more photos from the caveperson/deadface, since I have so much more editing freedom. I might be too excited about this. That's irrelevant. Anyways, just wanted to notify/warn you that you will probably see more photos from the same photo shoot. It's not because that's the only photo shoot I've ever had. Anyways, happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment